Research Nurse/Clinical Trial Coordinator
We seek a dedicated and enthusiastic Research Nurse/Clinical Trial coordinator to conduct study-specific projects and clinical trials. As the Research Nurse/Clinical Trial Co-ordinator you will collaborate with key investigators and staff to ensure the smooth and efficient execution of our research projects.
- Flexible and supportive working conditions and hours
- Competitive remuneration
- Access to professional development opportunities
- Be at the forefront of a rapidly growing field
- Work in a collaborative team environment
- Become a valued member of our close-knit Research team
What you’ll love
You will work alongside some of the brightest minds in mental health research, collaborating on cutting-edge research and innovative therapies to improve the lives of our patients.
Working closely with the Director and Deputy Director of Research, you will play a vital role in the clinical trials involving the use of psychedelic-assisted therapy in the investigation and treatment of mental illness and brain conditions. Your main focus will be clinical trials involved in exploring the efficacy, safety and implementation of psychedelic-assisted therapy, in the treatment of depression, anxiety and trauma disorders.
You'll be challenged, inspired, and fulfilled by the diverse range of work you do each and every day.
- Manage activities across all research locations
- Recruit, assess, monitor, and manage study participants.
- Maintain accurate and timely research files, clinical documentation and data according to ICH-GCP
- Collate, analyze data and support other students' data collection/analysis as directed by the principal supervisor
- Prepare ethics applications/amendments and provide progress, safety and final reports
- Oversee and manage study expenditure
- Manage medications, dispense where appropriate and ensure patient safety
- Administer psychedelics as part of approved research protocols
- Conduct risk assessments and document findings
- Write detailed and timely case notes
- Liaise with staff, sponsors and partners
- Develop relationships with potential recruitment sources
What we are looking for
- Registered Nurse with 2+ years experience in mental health/behavioural health.
- Honours degree in Psychology, Nursing, or related field.
- Extensive research/clinical research support experience, preferably as a clinical trial coordinator.
- Experience across all stages of a clinical trial (set-up, recruitment, ethics, closure).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of research ethics, ICH-GCP, and relevant regulations.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize.
- Proficient in computer systems, MS Office, database software, and statistical analysis tools.
What’s holding you back? Join us for a trip to the forefront of mental health research.
MMHG is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we invite you to be part of an organisation that fosters a diverse workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.