Mental Health Professional/Nurse
Are you a mental health professional or Nurse looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity? Do you want to grow your knowledge and skills in this vital and dynamic field? Don’t miss this chance to join our team of experts and make a positive impact on people’s lives!
We are seeking a Mental Health Clinician with an interest in TMS and who is passionate about providing innovative non-pharmacological interventions to more people.
What We Offer
- Work with a leading mental health provider
- Comprehensive training on TMS protocols, including our proprietary protocols for PTSD
- Healthy work/life balance encouraged with Flexible days
- Diverse opportunities for career advancement to assist you in reaching your career goals
- Confidential counselling program for employees' wellbeing and mental health support
- Empowerment to perform independently and take ownership of your work
- Friendly and supportive team
- Culture of continuous improvement
- Access to relevant mental health education
- Continuing professional development
- Administering Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) treatment
- Maintaining case notes and preparing patient progress reports
- Participation in case reviews to ensure comprehensive care for clients
- Assessing patient safety and response to treatment and recording psychometrics
- Conducting risk assessments and providing psychoeducation as required
- Making a difference for patients with complex psychiatric conditions in everyday work
- Following the treatment protocols and ensuring a positive experience for our patients.
Who We Are
Founded in 2015, MMHG is a leader in the delivery of evidence-based rTMS treatment. Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) is a non-invasive brain stimulation technique used to treat psychiatric conditions. rTMS is included in the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists practice guidelines for the treatment of major depressive disorder.
MMHG has the largest network of clinics in Australia, delivering state-of-the-art treatment in an outpatient setting. Our co-founder Professor Paul Fitzgerald is a world-leading expert in Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation. He has conducted rTMS research for over 20 years and established the first and longest-running clinical rTMS program in Australia.
What We Are Looking For
- Qualified allied health professional with PACFA or AHPRA registration, provisional psychologist or Nurse
- Demonstrated experience in the Mental Health
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Experience working with individuals with complex psychiatric presentations
- Strong organizational and collaborative skills
- Able to communicate effectively and establish positive relationships with clients, co-workers, and referring doctors
- Currently hold or willing to obtain First Aid certificate and Working with Children Check
- Entitlement to work in Australia
What’s holding you back? Join the centre of excellence in rTMS treatment and be part of our Amazing MMHG Family!
MMHG is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we invite you to be part of an organisation that fosters a diverse workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply. Please send over your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.