For urgent assistance please call our patient care team on 1300 867 888 or send an email directly to email@example.com
Monarch Mental Health Group
Expand your expertise while helping more patients recover from mental illness.
Monarch Mental Health Group offers patients early and affordable access to specialists and evidence-based innovative treatments.
Monarch Mental Health Group offers our Consultant Psychiatrists and Locums an opportunity to expand their expertise to include innovative technological and pharmacological treatments for depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, and associated mental health comorbidities.
We currently have the following opportunity:
- Administering and scoring psychometrics
- Risk assessments
- Maintaining case notes and preparing patient progress reports
- Participation in case reviews with our medical advisory committee
- Registered Nurse
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to work collaboratively, communicate effectively and establish positive relationships with clients, co-workers, and referring doctors
- First Aid certificate
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Flexible days/hours to support work-life balance
- Comprehensive training
- Being part of a team of liked minded individuals focused on improving the treatment outcomes for people with Depression and Anxiety.