For urgent assistance please call our patient care team on 1300 867 888 or send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Provisional Psychologist RN,EN Toronto
Monarch Mental Health Group
Mental Health Clinician - RN, EN
TMS Clinics Australia (TMSCA) are seeking healthcare professionals with an interest in expanding access to innovative non-pharmacological interventions, and a passion for improving the quality of life for patients.
Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) is a non-invasive brain stimulation technique used to treat psychiatric conditions. rTMS is included in the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists practice guidelines for the treatment of major depressive disorder.
The TMSCA clinical team is responsible for treatment administration and ensuring a positive treatment experience for our patients.
Founded in 2015, TMSCA is the leader in the delivery of evidence-based rTMS treatment. Our mission is to ensure that access to high-quality outpatient rTMS is available to patients at clinics close to home and to work so treatment can fit in with their lives, not disrupt it. We pride ourselves on our collaborative care approach - operating as part of a multidisciplinary team led by referring doctors.
TMSCA have the largest network of clinics in Australia delivering state-of-the-art treatment in an outpatient setting. Our co-founder Professor Paul Fitzgerald is a world-leading expert in Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation. He has conducted rTMS research for over 20 years and established the first and longest-running clinical rTMS program in Australia.
- Administering and scoring psychometrics
- Risk assessments
- Maintaining case notes and preparing patient progress reports
- Participation in case reviews with our medical advisory committee
- EEN or RN
- Experience in mental health will be an added advantage
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to work collaboratively, communicate effectively and establish positive relationships with clients, co-workers, and referring doctors
- First Aid certificate
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Flexible days / hours to support work-life balance
- Comprehensive training on TMS protocols, including our own proprietary protocols for PTSD
- Continuing professional development
- Opportunities for career advancement
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.