For urgent assistance please call our patient care team on 1300 867 888 or send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Monarch Mental Health Group
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of people with depression and other mental health conditions?
Join TMS Clinics Australia (A division of Monarch Mental Health Group) and be at the front line of our expansion into new treatment services in NSW.
About TMS Clinics Australia
TMS Clinics Australia (TMSCA) are leaders in the delivery of evidence-based repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS). Our mission is to Make a real difference to the lives of people with mental illness who have not responded to, or cannot tolerate, first-line medication therapies. As part of our mission, we are rapidly expanding our clinical assessment and treatment services to ensure we can provide patients access to treatment throughout Australia.
For more information about TMS Australia, please visit our website: tmsaustralia.com.au
We currently have the following opportunity:
Patient Care Coordinator
About the position
The first point of contact a patient has with our services is our Patient Care Team. Most patients call with a referral, but many people also call having heard about TMS, and our other treatment services and are seeking more information. Referrers (general practitioners, psychiatrists, and psychologists) also call the Patient Care Team, seeking information to help them support and educate patients in the use of innovative therapies for their depression.
It is the role of the Patient Care Team to help new patients navigate their treatment journey and to provide information to people seeking answers to their questions about TMS. The Patient Care Team also manage the TMSCA doctor diaries and manage appointment bookings.
- Answer calls and emails from patients, referrers, clinicians, and funding providers in a professional and calm manner.
- Process referrals and conduct intake screening questionnaires with new patients.
- Schedule patient appointments according to documented process.
- Create accurate and detailed records in the patient management and other tracking systems in a timely manner.
- Process medical letters and requests for funding from third-party providers and follow through on funding requests to completion.
- Monitor and manage appointment cancellations and rescheduling.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Interest in healthcare, particularly mental health
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently
- Articulate and friendly phone manner
- Ability to adapt communications to suit different information needs
- Willingness to learn, can-do attitude
- Customer service experience, preferably in a health care setting.
- Highly organised and self-directed, strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and manage concurrent deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Training on TMS and company information systems and processes will be provided.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward a CV supported by a covering letter outlining how you meet the requirements of this position. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
Applicants must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident with full working rights in Australia.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter through the form below or send directly to email@example.com
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.