1. Help Center
  2. General Patient FAQ's

Can I have my assessment report sent to me?

Am I able to have access to my ongoing assessment report?

We cannot provide this to the patient directly, the report is sent to the patients referring Doctor. The patient can ask their referring Doctor to provide them with a copy.

Exceptions: Unless our TMSCA Psychiatrist has confirmed that the patient can have a copy of their report directly, this is the only time we are able to provide one to a patient.